| The Joy of Sunsets |
Over the past three weeks, Shelly and I are developing a routine . . . after I return home from work in Port Louis in the evening, we grab some cheese, crackers, and a beverage and head for the sea wall just beyond the pool in the back yard. From there, we watch the sun gradually drop into the Indian Ocean. Oh yes, I usually take the camera too. I'm not a great photographer---there is just some great material. Over these few weeks, I've managed to get a few shots that seem like keepers. As of today, I have put together my first video, and uploaded it to You Tube! It just so happens to feature some sunsets, and one of the most beautiful songs ever written, Beethoven's Ode to Joy, as played by the world's best pianist, George Winston. (I say that so that neither Ludwig nor George will sue me for copyright infringement.) In the meantime, we're prepping for another gorgeous sunset tonight, and chilling that beverage. Here's my first You Tube video. En-Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment