Friday, April 29, 2016

Loving Life in Close Quarters

There can be few better tests of the strength of a relationship than sustained time living in confined quarters.  Shelly and I are concluding 34 days of living together in a 10 ft by 24 ft cabin on the high seas.  24/7. Full time. It's been great, and we are still (occasionally) acting like newlyweds 30 years later.   We are just moments away from sailing under San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, coming home to America after 2 years abroad.  This has been the trip of a lifetime, and I could not have imagined a better partner on the voyage!  I love you Shelly!!










1 comment:

  1. Your photos capture the essence of your lives, the adventures, and love. Thank you for sharing...The Case Family

    And thank you for your warm friendship...all the way over here in Guayaquil, Ecuador from our neck of the woods...New Mexico! : )

    ReplyDelete